- This event has passed.
Progeny’s Potions Kids DIY Make and Take
August 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Before getting back to school have some fun with “Progeny’s Potions”. These blend addresses a variety of common items associated with children 3 to 12 years of age.
All the recipes have been developed by a Certified Aromatherapist.
Make and Take 1 or 10 recipe blends.
- Nose concoction – helps maintain clear airways while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats
- Focus power – helps with focus, maintaining energy and mental alertness
- Ear magic – helps ease ear discomfort
- Tummy tonic – helps reduce occasional nausea and promote healthy digestion
- Dream spell – promotes restful sleep and peaceful dreams
- Happy brew – positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties
- Grow elixir – helps with mild discomfort associated with growth
- Head potion – helps minimize head tension and discomfort
- Seasonal enchantment – protects against seasonal and environmental elements
- Defense sorcery – promotes a healthy immune system and supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses
- BONUS: Tooth tonic – assists with occasional tooth discomfort (for 10ml rollerball bottle)